- As a companion, dog likes to join activities and enjoy their time properly. They may not listen to an owner who lacks leadership.
- The Welshie regularly or frequently behave in a particular way and announce visitors.
- These are not suitable as guard dogs because having lack of aggression.
- While the Welsh Springer Spaniel possesses a natural hunting ability, the owner should not try to restrain this activity. Owners need to teach skills in a positive and polite manner.
- The Welsh Springer Spaniel loves exercise. It is owner’s duty to provide 100 to 120 minutes daily for exercise. Otherwise, dogs get bored, overweight and will face behaviour problems.
- Other activities include supervised swimming and field trials.
Springer Spaniel Temperament